For those who want to know about Yesha or need a Bio:
|Licensed under creative commons CC-BY-SA (download hi-res)|
Prof. Yesha Y. Sivan – Bio
Prof. Yesha Sivan the founder and CEO of i8 ventures (http://i8.ventures) – a business platform focusing on “Innovating innovating.” He is also an MBA visiting professor focusing on digital, innovation, and venture at the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology. Sivan’s professional experience includes developing and deploying innovative solutions for corporate, hi-tech, government, and defense environments. He focuses on digital strategy (SVIT – Strategic Value of Innovation Technology), innovation and venture (employment black holes), mindful leadership (orange bike workshop), virtual worlds (3D3C platforms), and knowledge age standards (nine keys). After receiving his doctorate from Harvard University, he has taught executives, EMBA, MBA, engineering and design courses in his areas of expertise. His personal blog is https://dryesha.com.
习移山教授是i8创业（i8.ventures）商业平台创始人兼首席执行官，这个平台致力于对创新的过程做创新。习教授同时也是以色列理工大学（Technion）数字化、创新与创业的MBA访问教授。习教授的专业经验包括为企业、高新科技、政府和国防环境开发等机构部署创新解决方案。 他专注于数字战略（SVIT – 创新技术的战略价值），创新和创业（就业黑洞），正念领袖（橙色自行车研讨会），虚拟世界（3D3C平台）和知识时代标准。 在获得哈佛大学博士学位后，他在其专业领域教授高管，EMBA，MBA，工程和设计课程。 他的博客是https://dryesha.com。
習移山教授是i8創業（i8.ventures）商業平台創始人兼首席執行官，這個平台致力于對創新的過程做創新。習教授同時也是以色列理工大學（Technion）數字化、創新與創業的MBA訪問教授。習教授的專業經驗包括爲企業、高新科技、政府和國防環境開發等機構部署創新解決方案。 他專注于數字戰略（SVIT – 創新技術的戰略價值），創新和創業（就業黑洞），正念領袖（橙色自行車研討會），虛擬世界（3D3C平台）和知識時代標准。 在獲得哈佛大學博士學位後，他在其專業領域教授高管，EMBA，MBA，工程和設計課程。 他的博客是https://dryesha.com。
About my Chinese Name: 习移山
习 Xi (to learn) 移山 Yi Shan (to move a mountain)
The first name also relates to a famous Chinese story about Yu Gong Yi Shan who moved a mountain.
In ancient times, there was an old man in front of whose house were two high mountains, making it very inconvenient for him to come and go. He gathered his family and started to level the mountains. His neighbor scoffed, “You are foolish. You are too old and weak to level a small hill, let alone two big mountains.” But the old man said, “I have sons, and my sons have sons. I will have endless progeny, but the mountains won’t grow any higher.” The spirit of the “Foolish Old Man” moved Heaven, and it sent two immortals to move the mountains away.
This idiom describes an indomitable will.
- Full Academic CV (a bit long).
- See Yesha’s Picture (Same as above, to download).
- My Talks, Lectures, and speeches.
- My Key Publications. Including (9 keys for knowledge, standards framework, Intro to Virtual Worlds’ book – your next life).
- My Address (regular mail and email)
- My Amazon Store — with books I like. See also Books I recommend.
- My Name in Google Books — nice usage of Google Books.
- My Papers in Google Scholar — nice usage of Google Scholar.
How to connect with me on social networks:
- If I know you, we will connect. If I don’t we should not (most sites today have a follow ability please use it). I try to make sure I personally know my social “friends” (in a course, lecture, etc).
- If you are my student please, when you connect tell me that you are in which class/university.
- If you are a master level student and above (MBA, Ph.D.), please wait until I have given all classmates their grades before you ask for help in work, suggest joint projects, etc — it is more ethical that way.
- If you are a BA/BSc student, please wait until you are in the last semester to ask for a recommendation on LinkedIn, or to ask for help in work or links.