This is an overview of the Academic courses and workshop) I teach:
Full Academic courses:
- The Strategic Value of Information Technology — (5th version) this is for MBA, EMBA, Management and IT students. Based on an executive MBA course I did with Raz Heiferman. (see here), 2011 version include usual updates and 10 videos.
- Virtual Worlds 101 – Intro — (15th version) this is the basic intro to virtual worlds. An hands-on course that I have done for software engineering, general engineering, as well as design students.
- Virtual Worlds 201 – Apps — (4th version) We cover more advance issues… mostly, this is a software course that teach programming in virtual worlds. This is technical course, I teach Linden Scripting Language and product making in Second Life.
- Impact of the Internet (“Cloudware and Googleware“) — (beta version) an intro to the magic of the cloud in general and the value of Google tools in particular. See here.
- Intro to Virtual Worlds — both in lecture mode and (better) near computers mode
- Cloudware and Googleware – an intro to the magic of the cloud in general and the value of Google tools in particular.
- Building Product Simulation — (3th version) MBA class and workshop that emphasize the processes of product management. The simulation is done in virtual worlds. See here.
- How to be an Entrepreneur — (1st version). A course that allow students to develop their business plan. Including the4 various parts of the business from market research, to branding, to operating, etc.