Together with key industry figures, we will meet for CIV’s annual meeting, this time in HK,
to talk about the future of Venture in general and focus on the evolving role of universities.
- Share latest developments, successes, and failures in venture, and university venture in particular;
- Discuss and reflect to generate new ideas and models;
- Collaborate and network with exclusive venture leaders;
- Meet venture luminaries from MIT, Stanford, LBS, TAU, Technion, Peking University and Tsinghua-Shenzhen.
- Prof. Dan Schechtman — Nobel Prize Laureate (2011) and Distinguished Professor at the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology
- Prof. Dongmin Chen — Director, Office of Science and Technology Development, Peking University
- Katharine Ku — Executive Director, Office of Technology Licensing, Stanford University
- Dr. Renchen Liu — President Assistant, Tsinghua-Shenzhen Research Institute
- Lita Nelsen — Director (Ret.), Technology Licensing Office, MIT
- Prof. Manuel Trajtenberg — Senior Economist, Parliament Member and Former Chairman of the Higher Education Budgeting and Planning Committee, Israel