8:30 am – 1:30 pm
At The Hong Kong Management Association
More details www.hkma.org.hk/orangebike
Full PDF and details: https://www.hkma.org.hk/pdf/SG4757720183P.pdf
What your Contemporaries Say about the Workshop
- Structured theory and practice
- allow participants… to share…
- Good audience size/ mix
- Good to have sufficient exercises
- Achieve lifelong upgrade in your leadership abilities
- Workshop developed over five years by a Harvard-Educated Professor
- Match the life-style of the innovation age (and especially Hong Kong)
In this workshop, Professor Yesha Sivan will explain, share, and then train you to be more effective in your cognitive abilities, in three states typical to the age of innovation:
- managing day to day tasks
- dealing with stress
- harnessing new opportunities
- The program brings to participants two competing, and sometimes even conflicting, values: focus and openness; with the third component “control” to move at will from one value to the other;
- The program connects participants to the latest management trends, so as to enable them to keep pace of the changes in the world;
- The program creates values for the individual, both at work and at home, as well as for families, colleagues and the whole organization;
- The program demystifies the concept of mindfulness. It is not religious. There will be no “sacrifice” or “candles” or such. We present a practical matter-of-fact approach.
- This will be a packed but fun morning in which participants will reap values for short, medium and long-term, as the program leader will motivate them to practice every day the skills learned.
Who Should Attend
Senior level leaders who want to enhance their personal abilities – specifically managers, innovators, entrepreneurs, and intrapreneurs.