[As part of this conference I will give a special 4-hr long tutorial titled “The 3D3C Metaverse: A New Medium Is Born.” 13:45-17:30 on Oct 31. A short intro to this will be given with Eyal Levin from IBM in the first day. 11:00-12:30 on Oct 30]
See conference web site http://www.iltam.org/swste07/
SwSTE’07 continues the tradition of our biennial software conferences held in Israel. SwSTE’07 focuses on recent trends in software engineering, technology, and science, and attracts hundreds of professionals from Israel and abroad: researchers, scientists, engineers and company managers.
We expect SwSTE’07 to be an enriching experience, which blends current best practices and future trends into a multi-faceted, software-centric conference.
- Technical Papers: Two tracks of carefully refereed papers presenting research and experience from India, Latvia, USA and Israel: Modeling, SW project management, Aspect and Object-Oriented development, Requirements in practice, Software Implementation, Web applications.
- Business is IT: State-of-the-art practice methodologies and experience in Information Technology: Why employees want the same cool tools as their children, The Metaverse: IT’s a Virtual World where Community, Creation, and Commerce merge, Enterprise knowledge 2.0 – and beyond.
- Industrial Experience: Leading industries share their actual practical experience: Software Engineering in the Medical Industry, TV 2.0 – management of entertainment content, and System Software Engineering in Embedded Systems.
Invited Talks by International Speakers
- Software at Enormous Scale, Stu Feldman – V.P, GOOGLE.
- Getting Large Systems Small, Albert Benveniste, IRISA.
- Albert Benveniste, The polychronous MoCC and its use as semantic backbone for embedded systems, IRISA, France
- Jutta Eckstein, Planning, Estimating and Correction in an Agile Project, Germany
- Gal Shachor, Web 2.0 – Business Model and Technologies, IBM, Israel
- Jutta Eckstein, Agile Software Development in a Large and Distributed Environment, Germany
- Jeffrey Kramer, Model-based design and analysis of concurrent and distributed programs, UK
- Yesha Sivan, The 3D3C Metaverse: A New Medium Is Born, Metaverse Labs, Israel