“2015 BOAO YOUTH FORUM FOR ASIA (HONG KONG)” held at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre on 20h & 21st May, under the theme “Asia in Restructuring: Vision and Action of Youth”.
The two-day forum endeavors to bring an in-depth exploration from the aspects of education, science and technology, entrepreneurship, innovation and culture:
- Looking back at University Life from a Job Employment: Reform of a Modern Education System
- Intelligent Society in the Mobile Internet Era
- The age of Asian innovation – creative talents and innovative culture
- Outlook of the Global Economy in 2015: New Market Environment faced by Asian Enterprises
- The popularity of intelligent computers and mobile internet are instrumental in revolutionizing commercial, societal and even our daily lives. How does the intelligentization trend change our modern society and lifestyles? What kind of changes would take place?
- What are the development trends and current highlights of intelligent technology?
- At the time when intelligent technology brings us great convenience and our society are getting more dependent on internet, what are the new threats emerged from internet security to personal data privacy that should be highly addressed and concerned?
- Chee Sing CHAN, Content Strategist, Edelman
- Herbert CHIA, Vice President of Alibaba Group
- Witman HUNG, The President of InternetProfessional Association
- Philip KANG, Co-founder and CEO of Smart2on Limited
- Yesha SIVAN, The Executive Director of the Coller Institute of Venture, Tel Aviv University