In Fri, April 13, I’m giving another 1-hr lecture at the HK Institue of Advanced Management Development about The Essence of 21st Innovation Leadership: Five Kinds of Digital Technologies You Need to Master
Date: Friday, 13-Apr-2018
Time: 8:45 am – 9:45 am
Place: The Hong Kong Management Association
14/F Fairmont House, 8 Cotton Tree Drive,
Central, HONG KONG
Consider these questions:
- Are you able to balance innovation including Big, Medium, Small?
- Do you still use just R&D and not Ecosystem R&D?
- Do you know how to use “data” to identify unique opportunities?
- Do you create value building upon on other subsystems, and connecting them in your way?
- Do you actively enable others to innovate?
In this talk, I will talk about the “five technology-based platforms for innovation”:
- The Foundation: Motivation
- Platform 1: Supporting Innovation (Big, Medium, Small)
- Platform 2: Generating Innovation
- Platform 3: Analytics for Innovation
- Platform 4: Sub-Systems for Innovation
- Platform 5: Building Innovation Platforms
And we’ll reflect on all of the above with a Q&A and Conclusion session.
Download your PDF overview to find out more.
HKMA Members: HK$100
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: 6 April 2018
Note: Also in Hong-Kong 19-Apr-2018
The ORANGE BIKE MINDFULNESS WORKSHOP FOR INNOVATION
More details at https://orangebike.net/