We all understand that something has changed in the world of work – but we, as directors and managers, do not know exactly how and how much. Thus, the topic for the next two months at the Digital Mindset “Live” is “The Emerging World of Work” – the months of the Ant. The Digital Mindset “Live” series will host six meetings with organizations that are changing on one hand and on the other hand, have to manage the change.
Editor-in-Chief: Jacob Eilon. Founder: Prof. Yesha Sivan
Note: The time for the next months has changed: Tuesdays 6 – 8 PM
This months’ series includes:
- September 8th — Lubinsky Cars – Automotive; Avande, a subsidiary of Accenture & Microsoft
- September 15th — YotPo – eCommerce Marketing Platform; LivePerson – AI-powered Conversational Cloud
- September 22nd — E-vrit – Digital books; Femi Premium – Doing Good
- October 13th — Intel Israel; Adama Agricultural Solutions
- October 20th — Monday.com – Where Teams Get Work Done
- October 27th — Zoom – Video Communications
The previous month, August, the “Digital Mindset” was the month of the Dolphin: “Ride the Wave,” with guests from three companies that harnessed the digital not only to survive the wave of the COVID-19 crisis but to ride the wave(s) towards growth.
Watch the promo video (Hebrew) here: https://digitalrosh.com/odotsepoct2020/
The broadcast will be run on Zoom Webinar technology (which requires personal access) and will have the following standard schedule:
6:00-6:50 PM An in-depth presentation of the meeting topic by the presenting guests.
6:50-7:00 PM 10-minute refreshment break.
7:00-7:40 PM Open and guided discussion with the guest, community members, and panelists.
7:40: 7:50 PM Finish and evaluate.
More information and registration: https://digitalrosh.com