The 2022 “DigitalRosh LIVE” series is the Butterfly Series: Leading Digital Maturity. In this series, we meet executives from a variety of companies – mature and young, digital immigrants and digital natives, in different degrees of digital maturity. With digital leadership and leaders, we examine how technology affects their areas of practice and how the process of change is changing in view of rapid technological development.
“DigitalRash Live” is a special series of programs in the ZOOM webinar format (requires personal access), on Tuesdays from 18:00 to 19:00. Each series has a specific theme and focus.
Editor-in-Chief: Jacob Eilon
Founder & host: Prof. Yesha Sivan
The full Butterfly series is comprised of the following live events:
- January 11, 2022 — Dr. Ichak Adizes, President, Adizes Institute
- January 18, 2022 — Mr. Aviv Shapira, Co-Founder & CEO, Xtend Human Guided Autonomous Systems
- January 25, 2022 — Dr. Michal Halperin Ben Zvi, Researcher, JDC Israel Eshel
- February 8, 2022 — Dr. Shira Greenfeld, Director of Medical Informatics, Maccabi Health Care Services
- February 11, 2022 — Ms. Doron Porat, Data Engineeering, Yotpo
- February 22, 2022 — Dr. Eran Harary, Global Head, Specialty R&D, Teva Pharmaceuticals
Join us for unique, fascinating, and content-filled meetings.
Promo video (Hebrew)