The Digital Mindset “LIVE” in November and December 2020 will delve into the planning and execution of digital projects, and meet with officials from a variety of organizations: Israeli Ministry for National Digital (Gov.), Bermad Water Control Solutions, Tahina Al-Arz, Bank Hapoalim, Bar-Ilan University, and Pitango Venture Capital. The Elephant Series: “Think Big and Do Bigger.”
Editor-in-Chief: Jacob Eilon. Founder: Prof. Yesha Sivan
These months’ series include:
- November 10th — Yael Tzach, Deputy CEO at The National Digital Bureau
- November 17th — Assaf Bassi, VP Digital at Bermad Water Control Solutions
- November 24th — Galit Mordoch, Manager of Digital & Change in the business unit of Bank Hapoalim
- December 8th — Prof. Rachela Popovtzer, Pharmaceuticals and Nanotechnology, Bar-Ilan University
- December 22nd — Julia Zaher, CEO at Tahina Al-Arz
- December 29th — Chemi Peres, Managing general Partner & Co-Founder, Pitango VC
The broadcast will be run on Zoom Webinar technology (which requires personal access) and will have the following standard schedule:
6:00-6:50 PM An in-depth presentation of the meeting topic by the presenting guests.
6:50-7:00 PM 10-minute refreshment break.
7:00-7:40 PM Open and guided discussion with the guest, community members, and panelists.
7:40: 7:50 PM Finish and evaluate.
More information and registration: https://digitalrosh.com