Welcome to the 28th Annual AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum!
Prof. Yesha Sivan participates in The Venture Capital Summit which is a 1-day event being held on the 3rd November 2015. A one-day interactive programme addressing the key trends affecting the venture capital industry across Asia.
- How do the best entrepreneurs and opportunities differ by region, and are incubators, tech hubs and university campuses the best place to encounter them?
- Do great innovative companies grow, evolve, and build talent for the long haul by snapping up other successful start-ups?
- Why do inspired, creative, independent minds choose to work with VCs?
- Is the fast pace of innovation across IT, mobile communications, social media and the internet of things simply overloading VCs?
- How is competition from the big name tech firms affecting VCs ability to win deals at a realistic valuation?
The AVCJ Forum is the leading private equity and venture capital event in Asia. For 28 consecutive years, the AVCJ Forum has been the chosen platform where private equity’s leading figures share their views on the Global and Asian market, debate their predictions and set the trends that shape the future of investments in the industry. Attended by a thousand senior delegates, the AVCJ Forum is the center of a week long ecosystem of investor meetings, VIP dinners and other high-level networking events that are supported by the biggest and most influential firms in the alternative assets industry.
The 28th Annual AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum is the largest and most influential gathering of private equity and venture professionals in Asia. It has 4 different summits held between 3 – 5 November, 2015 at the Four Seasons Hotel, Hong Kong.
More details & registration at the AVCJ Forum site
Also please note our own research-practice conference on the Future of Venture in Hong Kong on Friday, November 6th, 2015.
- How new firms can be created more effectively,
- How we cause investors to gain more value with less risk,
- How we encourage LPs to invest more, again with more certainty,
- and What are the right government policies to make it so.
See more details and registration in http://www.collerinstituteofventure.org/civ2015hk/